Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Post Number 100

Well, I have reached a milestone. This is my 100th post. Yay!

To all of you reading this, thank you so much for reading. When I started this blog I wasn’t sure where it would take me, and I was happy to find that I am really enjoying it.

In honor of Post #100 I wanted to share some of the highlights of this blog:

Here are the top 3 posts with the most comments:

1. EDIP
2. Just the way you are
3. Slipping up


My Top Ten Personal Favorite Posts:

1. Letter to my Bad Day

2. Everywhere

3. "Droughts"

4. Ups and Downs

5. Different Approaches to the Shidduch Crisis

6. Hashkafa

7. Views on Feminism

8. The Tale of the Good First Date

9. Things I wish I knew before I started dating

10. Breaking My TV Addiction

Two questions for you:
1. Which posts did you like?
2. Are there any topics you would like to read about?

10 comments:

  1. Thanks.

    I had fun going back to some of your old posts and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawschooldrunk- thanks for commenting! I enjoyed reading all of your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Congrats SternGrad! I really enjoy your blog and am happy that there's a sensible poster like yourself on here ;)

    I would say ad 120 but...doesn't seem befitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sefardi Gal! :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that this might sound strange...but....I kinda wish I could meet you all, fellow posters and commentators. In truth, everyone has such interesting, intelligent, and inspiring ideas to share. I feel like I do not personally know people like you all in my life, and wish that I could discuss some of the topics introduced, explored, and debated here on this blog in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Depending on my schedule, and without promising, I think I'd have no problem attending a commentors gathering, as long as the location is reasonable and there were non-disclosure agreements to protect online anonymity ;)

    I'd love to see or hear of marriages coming out of meeting fellow commenters. That would be great. But people are too scared...

    ReplyDelete
  7. tikva4eva- I don't think that sounds strange at all. Sometimes I think it would be fun for all of us to meet up in real life- I suspect we are all very different in real life than we come across on our blogs (at least I think that is true for me!) The only thing is that being anonymous is just so much fun! And I wouldn't want to ruin that.

    lawschooldrunk- for a cute story of a marriage coming out of a blogger/commentor see (if you haven't read it yet) http://curiousjew.blogspot.com/2010/04/hasid-and-fairy-queen.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey congrats SternGrad! You have a great blog going and I really enjoy reading your posts and comments.
    One top post that I can think of is the TV addiction post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are welcome, especially on old posts. Please do not use inappropriate language. Thanks!